>

Sunday, April 10, 2005

what is it with me and internet quizes

i mean, what the heck do i care? so why do i take them? what's the deal? silly little time wasters, to be sure, but then, i spend a lot of wasted time poking around the corners of the net, so what's the big deal?
i found this quiz over at my favorite blue heron's site. hey C, when you guys finally head west, swing by! i mean, what the hell, it's only an extra thousand miles or so!




You're The Guns of August!

by Barbara Tuchman

Though you're interested in war, what you really want to know is what causes war. You're out to expose imperialism, militarism, and nationalism for what they really are. Nevertheless, you're always living in the past and have a hard time dealing with what's going on today. You're also far more focused on Europe than anywhere else in the world. A fitting motto for you might be "Guns do kill, but so can diplomats."


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lillie said...

Nook, I started that one.
Can't say I agree with mine.

4/11/05, 7:36 PM  
Blogger Lillie said...

That are fun to do and give you something different to post on the days when your brain is mush!

4/11/05, 7:37 PM  
Blogger bhd said...

I do the quizzes as an easy way to make a blog entry - without the burden of thought. And you know, I loved that book. LOVED it. Then again, I pretty much love whatever Barbara Tuchman writes, though for the life of me I couldn't finish A Distant Mirror in any of the three times I got within 200 pages of finishing. Guh. Just had to give up on that story. As for stopping by, well, let's just say you're a little south of our intended route. But aren't you going to be up my way sometime soon? :wink:

4/12/05, 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home