>

Monday, March 21, 2005

my recipe blog entries

i was asked if i could collate my food entries into a single post, so here it is. once i get it up and running, i'll hot-link it permanently, and update it as i continue to add recipes.

so here goes, in chronological order:

please note that i am a verbose and pithy poster, so if you are here to find grub recipes, you'll have to put up with my ramblings to get to them.



as always, if you try this recipe, or it inspires you to try something different, please let me know how it turned out. i'm always looking for fresh and clever ideas to improve my own cooking skills and recipes.

for a complete list of my online recipes, follow the link here

so there they are. all kitchen tested, and approved by bothenook. not a loser in the bunch, if i do say so myself.
if you find this helpful, and you actually use one of these recipes, please let me know how it turned out. i also like to hear about variations. people are so clever, and have ideas about food that i wouldn't ever dream of in a million years.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home