>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

the job interview

A guy goes to the Government to interview for a job.

The interviewer asks him, "Are you a veteran?"

Yes, I served two tours in Vietnam."

Good, that counts in your favor. Do you have any service-related disabilities?"

I am 100% disabled. A mortar round blew off my testicles so they declared me disabled, it doesn't affect my ability to work, though."

Sorry to hear about the damage, but I have some good news for you, I can hire you right now! Our working hours are 8 to 4. Come on in about 10, and we'll get you started."

If working hours are from 8 to 4, why do you want me to come at 10?"

Well, here at the government, we don't do anything but sit around and scratch our balls for the first two hours. No point of your coming in for that."

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

LOL

7/27/04, 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home