>

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

another bubblehead blogger

and he looks like he's going to be a shit stirrer! excellent. debate and the exchange of ideas make the internet not only informative and entertaining, it's also enlightening. we'll see his take soon, i hope. if the title of his first post is any indication, i'm going to like this guy. check him out at Right ascension of Aries.


hat tip to ramblin boy aka reddog. hey wick, you still red on the noodle like the dick of a poodle? or have you gone the way the rest of us ahem, older folks, and either gone bald or grey, or some combination thereof?

edit: and now, another! this is so cool. welcome to a nuke off of the Boston at Is there life after your boat gets scrapped?, or as he posts ex-nuke bubblehead. welcome!

thanks to joel for the tip.

2 Comments:

Blogger reddog said...

Bald, Grey, Old, Fat. All those things. All the hinges work though and only squeek a little on bad days. I'm waiting for those Alzhammers to start pounding my brain into mush. So far though, I'm not any stupider than the average Coner. I keep forgetting, do I wipe my butt before or after I shit?

Oh well, I'll just keep doing both and nobody will catch on.

8/22/06, 6:55 PM  
Blogger bothenook said...

sounds like a plan to me!

8/22/06, 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home