>

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

100000 visitor benchmark today

yup, hard to believe. i've had my 100,000th visitor (with almost 138,000 page hits) since i started keeping track of my visitors with sitemeter. i lock out myself and anyone using the same ISP dsn, so the tracking isn't skewed with all of my firing up of computers at home or work. of course, my blog is the home page, and if i hadn't blocked me out, i'd have gone over the mark a long time ago!
so what was the 100,000th visitor here for? the yahoo search was for " best progressive press 9mm primer feed".
in the last year or more, most of my visits have been looking for the huli huli chicken recipe i posted a long time ago, and still gets a boat load of visits, or gun reloading searches.
cool

3 Comments:

Blogger jeffox said...

Congrats, Bo! What'll you do for 200 K? May I suggest giving away a gram or two of uranium or maybe a cesium source or two? :)

You have a superb blog, imo - that's why you get the traffic!

9/6/07, 2:24 AM  
Blogger Bubblehead said...

Congrats on the milestone, bo!

9/10/07, 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you,

For me, it's your occasional Photos, and from the East Bay, I enjoy them all.

DBF
Dave

9/14/07, 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home