>

Sunday, November 09, 2008

10 days and counting

i didn't want to sour my chances before, but now that the count is a 10 days, i think i can mention that i've given up smoking completely. i did it through the whole election debacle, and still maintained my "celibacy", so i'm thinking this is going to be a done deal.
my goal is to get to the point where i can actually sit down and enjoy the occasional manly cigar and adult beverage without having to worry about my sliding back into the pack of cigars a day routine.
a special thanks to Beeb for the tip on Swedish Snus. a very old friend of mine Skoal just wasn't making it. peppermint is one of my favorite flavors anyway, so this is my version of the patch. it's working, so what can i say.
Hey Beebs, i found it at the Briar Shop at Arden Mall in Sacto in case you don't want to drive into SF....

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger bhd said...

Woo hoo! Excellent! If I can do it, you certainly can. Good on you! I'll bend my elbow to your health later.

11/9/08, 3:50 PM  
Blogger beebs said...

I have done my research. The Swedish snus is the way to go. Much healthier than dip or smoking cigars.

I have been dipping for an eternity and it is time to quit. Snus is the transition I think.

11/9/08, 11:05 PM  
Blogger WillyShake said...

Youuuuuu caaaaaannnn dooooo iiiiitttt!!!!

LOL.

Best wishes.

11/10/08, 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! woohoo!!! ewe geaux, bo! Go easy on spicy stuff and beer for a couple of months, makes it easier.

11/11/08, 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home