>

Sunday, December 16, 2018

50 Caliber flintlock love

This is my Lyman 50 caliber flintlock Great Plains Rifle. It's beefy, but not so cumbersome that it can't spend the day at the range with you.
50 caliber flintlock Lyman Great Plains Rifle

I like taking it out with a couple of others and just convert money to smoke and noise for a couple of hours. If I don't get out often enough, I'll spend a little time at the 25 yard line to get back into the groove before taking it down to the 50 or the 100 yard lines. If I don't shoot often, this is what the targets look like at 25 yards. Those days, I'll usually just park my butt at the 25 until things vastly improve...

25 yards offhand, 50 cal GPR flintlock. A month away from the range gets me fliers, dammit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home