>

Friday, July 09, 2004

ok, it's like a missing tooth

i can't leave it alone. sorry. i really feel bad for myself. i'm a victim of a terrible school system that renders my ability to string coherent thoughts together in a logical and intellegent way inoperable. i have to hang my head, diminished by comparison to someone like this when expressing a viewpoint or opinion. i think i'm going to sue the schools, yeah, that's what i'm going to do. i refuse to accept responsibility for my own inability to sparkle with intellegence and wit. i think this blogger is going to become a staple. really good stuff, and presented in a way that makes me jealous. drat the oregon public school code, drat them, drat them.

2 Comments:

Blogger bothenook said...

my bad. a href works better if you don't type it a hrfe..

7/9/04, 7:50 PM  
Blogger bothenook said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/9/04, 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home