>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

wow, somebody has been reading my blog

i refer you to the president's remarks at Oak Ridge. damn, the guy is pretty smart. he got most of my points right on!

i've been ruminating (kind of chewing things up in my brain), and i'd like to steal a line from jenine garaphalo (spelling?) regarding the election. she stated that anyone voting for bush after watching f911 obviously had a personality flaw. i propose using the same statement, except for kerry supporters that still believe the lies and disinformation the dem. party has put out since november2000. a little simple and open minded research will show that the basic tenants the dem party are using as a foundation are all built on lies and deceptions.

ok, my soapbox, my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home