>

Sunday, November 14, 2004

to my amiga blueherondruid (aka C)

thankyouthankyouthankyou. guess what we had for dinner tonight?

well, first of all, because of a certain dinner item, i went out and replaced my old broken immersion blender with a whizbang superduper kitchen aid immersion blender

model khb100 in white


been meaning to do that for a while, but never got around to it.

anyway, the first course was bhd's wonderful celery and stilton soup, except i used gorgonzola stella instead. (minor dietary constraints not worth discussing.) oh was this good. i mean really really good. the very definition of comfort food.

then i followed with a nuked and broiled delicata squash with butter and honey. yummy as always.

and the main course was pan seared baked center cut pork chops with an apricot and honey glaze made with the pan drippings.

life is good

3 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Oh. My. God.

I have had way too much food already today, but this post has made me hungry again.

Damn foodies.


(What am I saying? I are one, too.)

11/14/04, 8:04 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I am SO hungry. So, so hungry right now.

11/15/04, 12:32 AM  
Blogger bhd said...

Now I have to have a new immersion blender for Christmas. No, make that Thanksgiving. 'Cuz the one I have now was given to me by someone who upgraded, back in 1994. I'm not much for gadgets in the kitchen...but KitchenAid can sell me just about anything. Dammit!

11/15/04, 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home