>

Friday, January 28, 2005

confession time

ok, i have a deep dark secret to make. i go to Ananova every couple of days, just for the comic relief. i know it's not news, but after reading an article like this, or this, or this can you blame me?

guess i'll have to turn in my library card now, huh?

edit: just been knocking around the usual sites, and i've found that i'm not the only one that goes to ananova. this story is really making the rounds. hell, when the the corner on nro, as well as drudge carry a story, it makes me feel
  • i'm really with it. hey everyone else goes there too
  • or
  • sadly pathetic that i'm just as shallow as everyone else, and vapid potty humor is the only bright spot in my day.
of course, i chose to believe the first

1 Comments:

Blogger WillyShake said...

mea culpa redux: I have Annanova's quirky news bookmarked! you are not alone my friend...we are LEGION!!! :)
--Will

1/29/05, 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home