>

Thursday, March 23, 2006

today's tasteless ethnic joke from sir bill

A Chinese couple gets married and she's a virgin. Truth be told, he is not too experienced either.



On their wedding night, she gets naked under the sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring. "My darling," he says, "I know this is your first time and you are very scared. I promise, I give you anything you want, I'll do anything, just anything you want. Whatchou want?" he says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes will impress his virgin bride. A thoughtful silence follows as he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request.

She eventually replies shyly and unsure, "I wanna try something I heard about .. number 69".



More thoughtful silence, this time from him.



Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries... "You want...chicken with broccoli?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

Oh jeez! I wasn't ready for that one. Gotta clean off my monitor now.

3/24/06, 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home