>

Friday, June 02, 2006

friday funnies, airplane humor

i get almost every joke known to mankind emailed to me. these are examples of one of the really funny emails i have received.

The pilot was sitting in his seat and pulled out a 38 revolver. He placed it on top of the instrument panel, and then asked the navigator, "Do you know w! hat I use this for?" The navigator replied timidly, "No, what's it for ?" The pilot responded, "I use this on navigators who get me lost!" The navigator proceeded to pull out a .45 and place it on his cart table. The pilot asked, "What's that for?" "To be honest sir," the navigator replied, "I'll know we're lost before you will."

and

"Flight 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 degrees." "But Center, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?" "Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?

read the rest of them at geezer's pix.

i decided to put them over there just to minimize the really long posts. especially since i haven't figured out how to make blogspot do a "fold".

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Another Old Geezer said...

here's the link to a how-to. I tried it and it kinda works. It soesn't work exactly like I wanted so I took it out of my template.

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=898&query=expandable&topic=0&type=f

6/2/06, 7:19 PM  
Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

That first one's a great one! Haha!

6/6/06, 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home