>

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

a couple of lighten up pictures

first, i think this billboard would sell a lot of bb guns in my neighborhood. we're all a bunch of crunchy curmudgeons


and this just in from my buddy bill. i think the picture says it all. oh, and don't bother emailing me with your righteous indignation at my innate insensitivity. my response: yeah? what do you expect from a dyed in the wool, unapologetic irascible old coot?
picture title: Victoria's Secret top selling non-clothes item: the Victoria's Secret Mirror

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, in my brain, the women's figures would be reversed. Thin sees fat.

8/23/06, 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great combination, Bo, loved them both! -Vig

8/24/06, 1:59 PM  
Blogger Ceeb said...

Same thing happens to me after a few pints. After a while all the women look like the reflection :)

8/24/06, 10:40 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

I agree with Ceeb...but especially at closin time...

Good post Bothe. BTW...I've noticed that quite a few folks from around where you live use the word "curmudgeon" alot. I'd never heard that word till correspondin with another good fella out yur way...yupper...had to look it up the first time he used it...

8/28/06, 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home