>

Saturday, July 11, 2009

teeny tiny brag

went to the range this morning with a case full of .22s
sweet 22s
this is an old picture, pre-mods on the MKIII, but you get the idea.
i was shooting a 4 inch steel plate on the 50 yard range.
shooter to the left: "damn, where did you learn to shoot. i'd take you into the sh*t storm any day".
shooter to the right a while later: "holy crap. you can really shoot those pistols off hand"
it's the little things that keep me going back and practicing. hope you are all having a great weekend.
lunch at the Cliff House tomorrow to celebrate dwardo, his lovely wife, my wife, and my July birthdays. looking forward to it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger beebs said...

I practice on the seven yard range. I work and work and work on the Mozambique drill.

I have tried the twenty five yard range and it just frustrates me.

I'm glad you are successful in shooting.

beebs
NRA Life

7/12/09, 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home