>

Saturday, October 09, 2004

that's a bummer

went to get in my car this morning, and found the driver's side front window laying in about a bazillion pieces in my front seat. looks like a bunch of high school kids pumped up on "spirit week" were roaming the streets by my in-laws home in fremont. called the cops. guess what? they don't even respond anymore. sent me to a website, where i entered the info. that's it. cost me $249.52 to replace the window, since there was only one place open that did on site repairs. one frickin' window, $249.52. i'm in the wrong business. i'll post pictures once i'm back in napa, and download them. it would have been better money-wise if they just slashed a couple of tires. i'm so bummed.

edit: here's a picture of what i found

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home