>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

another bubbleblogger. and he looks like a keeper

i saw this on gus's blog the other night, and meant to post/link to the newest member of the submariner blogosphere.

i'd like to introduce Periscope Journal. go visit. leave a welcoming note. and read gus's review at his link above.

you guys make me feel a little, you know, intellectually inadequate. you post about important stuff, and i blather on about better loads for the .45 ACP.

at least there's room for me on the blogosphere. i read an article about how the blogosphere has grown 60X in the last 3 years. that's a lot of folks without a whole lot of things to say, so i don't feel too alone out there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said...

You're not alone there brother!

5/4/06, 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I appreciate the mention! As for talking about .45 loads, I eat that up. Once I left the military my interest in firearms increased. Go figure.

5/5/06, 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home