>

Friday, August 25, 2006

desktop


desktop
Originally uploaded by bothenook.
everyone at work has a generic, boring desktop. except me. it's about time to change this one out for something else. i found this about 6 months ago on one of those crazy picture sites like ebaum or strange cosmos. it cracked me up enough i saved it and made it my screen.
note the radio paradise mini in the lower right. if you like a pretty eclectic blend of music, this is the place to tune in. if you have more than a dead minimum of brain cells and get fired up when you read moonbat rantings, stay away from the forums. i used to hang out there for a couple of years, but things just got out of hand. it's all good though, because my frustration and disgust drove me to blogging.
so, what does your work computer desktop look like? or are you stuck with the corporate IT generic?

6 Comments:

Blogger Ceeb said...

I change mine depending on mood, or who I fancy at that present time. If mine isnt a female of some sort its a piece of military hardware. I have a great moody pic of HMS Renown (polaris SSBN 02) but I dont have a scanner to make it into a desktop.

8/25/06, 9:22 AM  
Blogger Just Another Old Geezer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/25/06, 12:03 PM  
Blogger Just Another Old Geezer said...

I, like ceeb, change mine occasionally. Also it depends if it's the lap top downstairs that she sees or my bigun upstairs that she never looks at. I posted 3 of mine just now on my blog.

8/26/06, 6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. Not all of us moonbats waste our time in the political forums at RP. And there are some nutjobs like you who hang out there, too.

;-)

8/27/06, 4:05 PM  
Blogger bothenook said...

i know ali, but it got to the point where you couldn't go anywhere on the forums without the bs starting up. it got old fast, and it doesn't look like it has changed any when i popped in for a lookabout a couple of weeks ago.
if it weren't for you, i'd have probably just pulled the internet plug, but your blogging caught my interest, and now look what you've caused!

8/27/06, 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's why I stay out of those threads on RP. I sour on them pretty fast.

But I'm honored that I got you blogging! :)

8/29/06, 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home