>

Monday, January 29, 2007

Cat with a Sniper Rifle


Cat with a Sniper Rifle
Originally uploaded by matthiasxc.
click and read, and laugh your ass off. stolen from mathias at irrational optomism. this is going to be one of those sites i come back to time and again. want to see what some of our youngsters are thinking? check out his take on that eco-wacko flick algore is pimping. you will laugh, and then, you'll nod your head up and down. we know most of those weasels enamored with this movie haven't a clue.
seriously, check this kid out. he's got it pretty together.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthias said...

Thanks for the nod! I'm planning on hitting up several more of the liberal events in my town. Sadly, I blend in simply because my age makes people assume I'm an uber-liberal. But that makes crashing those kinds of places all that much more fun!

And I still can't look at that stupid cat without busting a gut.

1/31/07, 10:44 PM  
Blogger Ceeb said...

Love the cat pic.

I can just see my cat doing that.

2/2/07, 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home