>

Thursday, May 10, 2007

heading out for a little camping

the wife is giving me grief over how much junk i'm packing. my son, a couple of his friends, and i am going up into the mountains for a couple of days. i'm leaving directly from work, to get up, get a campsite, and get dinner started. that's why i'm taking so much junk. i know my son. and i have a pretty good idea about his buddies. so i'm not taking any chances, because there aren't any convenience stores nearby.
meat, spuds, a case of beer, beans, and a 1.75 liter of Crown Royal (that's for me), and all the camping gear needed to make sure i don't have to share a sleeping bag with one of them.
so have a good weekend. i know i am. hell, i'm taking enough firepower to overthrow a small third world nation, all by myself. should be a lot of fun making lots of noise in the woods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home