>

Friday, April 02, 2010

Delta Airlines can kiss my keister

so i've got to go to Philly next month, and like a good employee, i bought the tickets early enough to minimize the financial impact of the trip.
so today, i get an email from delta telling me that due to their scheduling changes, my flight itinerary has changed. to the point where i've got to get on three airplanes to get home, with layovers in two different airports.
bull sh*t!
looks like i'm canceling my flights, and rebooking on another airline.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refuse to fly Delta due to their anti-tobacco, chewing tobacco, which includes Swedish snus that I favor.

4/3/10, 2:41 PM  
Blogger Subvet said...

Haven't flown in several years, but it was obvious from the 70's through the 90's that airline travel was degenerating to commuter buses in the sky. All that was missing was the graffitti (and they may have that by now.)

4/4/10, 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home