>

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

a question of ethics...

a joke from my buddy bill, another one of those scumbag submariners.


An elderly Italian man who lived in the outskirts of Monte Cassino went to the local church for confession.

He said, "Father, during World War II, a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the enemy. So I hid her in my attic."

The priest replied: : "That was a wonderful thing you did, my son and you have no need to confess that."

"It's worse than that, Father. She started to repay me with intimate favors."

The priest said: "By doing that, you were both in great danger. However, two people together under those circumstances are greatly tempted to act that way. But if you are truly sorry for your actions, you are forgiven."

"Thank you Father. That's a great load off my mind. But I have one more question."

"And what is that?" said the priest.

"Should I tell her the war is over?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home