>

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My name is Rather. And I'm a dick.

It was a quiet cold Monday at Black Rock. Too quiet, I thought, slowly polishing the lens on my trusty Sony VC6809. New York is not the kind of town that likes to keep secrets, and my tingling senses told me that somewhere in Gotham somebody was spilling some beans. And in my line of work, you get to know deep down in your gut those beans have a habit of being silent - but deadly.


the world will continue to turn, and life will continue to be interesting. it is not coming to an abrupt end. i know this, because as long as there are folks out there like the Iowa Hawk writing and posting, there is a reason to get up in the morning. this is the second time i've linked to this guy. must be a sign.

read and laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home