>

Friday, September 02, 2005

went from the pan to the fire

been so busy lately i haven't really had a chance to keep up to speed on the goings on on the blogosphere. and now it looks like i'll be flying to D.C. for a 5 day conference on the 12th. love the lead time. i was told last night as i was going home. for the next 3 weeks i'll be gone for 2 of them. i'm spending most of a week in denver during the last week of the month.
anyone from those areas that would like to meet the face behind the sea stories? here's your chance!
actually, i'm not sure how busy this first conference is. it's something like 15 hour days for 5 days. ya,hoo.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm stationed in DC...give me a ring.

USN LT

9/2/05, 4:44 PM  
Blogger loddfafnir said...

I know what you mean. I got told Monday after returning from my vacation I'd be heading for St Paul Island in the Pribilof's. Got here Tuesday and won't be home 'til Monday, providing the plane gets in ;)
Then I'm back to Cold Bay on the 12th for another week. Almost a fast attack schedule.

9/2/05, 10:27 PM  
Blogger WillyShake said...

Whadda they think -- you're on deployment or somethin'?

9/3/05, 4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home