>

Monday, August 15, 2005

home again, home again, jiggity jig

oh man did i have fun at the USS Seawolf (SSN-575) reunion. a good time was had by most, a great time was had a some, and then there was me...can't even describe how much fun it was.
i do have to say that i was a little disappointed in the Horse and Cow Submarine Bar and Museum. no skivvies tacked to the overhead, the sink wasn't full of puke, and there were actually paper towels in the head. i don't know about these young whippersnappers. i'll have some pictures up when they hit the web.
i stayed out of trouble. really. my wife was a good keeper!

2 Comments:

Blogger WillyShake said...

I expect that you've been reminded of some sea stories/feats of not-so-daring-do?

DO tell! LOL.

Btw, did you see my story about losing T&D and nearly hitting the bottom? Actually, I think you did and left a comment in fact...ok, well, how about figuring out how we used a garden hose and the 10K's brine pump to fix the problem? No worries if you're not interested. LOL.

I also left a wine recommendation HERE.

8/15/05, 10:19 AM  
Blogger Skippy-san said...

Sounds like you had a good time. Although I'll still bet it was not as much fun as the Tailhook reunion......

8/17/05, 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home