>

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

just doing my part

too damned much hate/discontent/fear/anger out on the blogosphere right now. so, i'm with that crusty old cook, and am going to let those that have a much better understanding of the world, and better vocabulary to express their opinion to do so. me, i've been on a couple day humor break, just to get my guts out of the knot they've been in over current world events.
only snivel i am going to say anything about is WTF is george doing vetoing stem cell research? ok, having said that, here's the latest email humor, posted for your viewing pleasure.


Colonoscopies


Colonoscopies are no joke , but these comments during the exam were quite humorous..... A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:

1. "Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!
2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
4. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
5. "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."
6. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
7. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."
8. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
9. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!
10. "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
11. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"
12. "God, now I know why I am not gay."



And the best one of all...

13. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up here?"

5 Comments:

Blogger bhd said...

What? No anesthesia? I like the good drugs when I'm getting plumbed. *wink* No clever banter from me then, I'm telling ya.

7/19/06, 5:16 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Yupper...had one done myself a few weeks back...and evrytime I opened my mouth to say somethin...a light shined on the wall

7/19/06, 6:36 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

...and BTW...I'll give ya "crusty old coot" hhrrump...mumblemumble...rasafrasafrickinyoungpuppymacher.....

7/19/06, 6:55 PM  
Blogger AB5SY said...

I supported the veto but not for the reasons Bush claimed. I saw it as just another spending billthat the country cannot afford.

Keep in mind folks... this veto DID NOT prohibit stem cell research. Private enterprise is still free to do all the research they can afford and have no doubt..They will. And keep one other thing in mind...all of the federal funded research for medicine has not lowered the price of the medicine one thin dime to American consumers..but of course it has helped those consumers in Canada and Mexico who can buy the same drug for half of what we pay. Why? The drug companies sell to them cheaper than they do us and the FDA then prohibits us from buying from out of country drug stores. Can you say corporate welfare and ripoff of the public boys and girls..slow and all together now...

Besides, why should the taxpayers foot the bill for a company to develope a product to be sold back to us?

7/20/06, 7:01 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

Little late on this one but I posted the complete story of my colonoscopy a while ago. Didn't have any funny comments as I was close to being dead on the table but if I could have had a choice I would have picked that last one. My wife really needed to hear that from my Doctor.

7/23/06, 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home