>

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

cool. a trubalanche. the 100th Carnival of Recipes

for those of you folks visiting for the first time, you will soon figure out that i like to cook. well, i like to eat. a lot. i like to eat a lot. so i learned to cook to feed my eating habit. and i like posting my recipes on my blog. i have a link here. why is this in any way interesting?
well, it looks like a previous entry to the carnival of recipes has resurfaced. not only has it resurfaced as the lead recipe, but it has been responsible for almost all the traffic to my blog in the last two days. cool.
and if you like to bbq, and you like chicken, you owe it to yourself to try the huli-huli chicken recipe i went to great pains to obtain when i lived in hawaii. it is one of the best chicken bbq recipes i've ever eaten. and if you saw me, you'd understand that that would be a VERY LARGE quantity of bbq.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Your huli huli is one of the best recipes I've come across in the past few years. When I learned I was going to host the 100th, which was supposed to be a walk down memory lane, I knew I had to mention the recipe.

It's great stuff!

7/18/06, 1:09 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

Hey Mate...Cookie here...as a cook, I took one look at the Huhi Huhi chicken and knew it would be absolutely great...mind if'n I put it on my blog and link back to yours....

...and I've got an event comming up that I'll be cookin this at....nice recipe my friend...

7/18/06, 4:18 PM  
Blogger Cookie..... said...

...er...ah...Huli Huli...

7/18/06, 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home