>

Thursday, July 13, 2006

thanks for all the email warnings

this is another in a long line of emails i get that somehow say what i think before i think it.

not to be cryptic or anything, but since the email is pretty long, i posted it over at geezer's pix

a couple of my favorites:

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike.

and more. go read, and see if you recognize any of the many email warnings floating out there!

1 Comments:

Blogger AB5SY said...

Bill Gates of Mircosoft will send each of your readers $5.00 for going to my blog. (not really)

7/13/06, 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home