>

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

finding little treasures here and there

backtracking my sitemeter (hey, i'm curious, that's all) and i found

He is in his boxer shorts and nothing else. I am pregnant, in a nightgown, no bra, wearing a pair of Crocs and a feverish glint of lunacy in my eyes. Throw in a pack of Marlboro's and a NASCAR flag flying proudly and we're every house in rural Mississippi.

the whole post is hilarious.
i'll have to go back and read some more posts. this lady is funny as hell

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for mentioning her blog. I've read a few of her posts, and she really is hilarious. :)

6/29/06, 6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I wasn't already happily married, I'd go find this woman and do whatever it took to marry her. Her blog is some of the funniest shit I have ever read in a long time! My wife and I were laughing our asses off! My wife said she can relate to her better than she can relate to the "mommies" at church. Her blog is ensconced in my Blog favorites folder, otherwise reserved for us submarine sailors!

7/1/06, 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home