>

Monday, August 13, 2007

USS Seawolf reunion news

here's the latest news from the reunion committee. Our reunion will encompass SS-28, SS-197, SSN-575, and SSN-21 boats....

Shipmates, Family and Friends of USS Seawolf,

We are now less than two weeks away from the Reunion . If you haven’t made your reservations for the Banquet PLEASE DO SO IMMEDIATELY. I need to know how many people will be attending the Banquet in order to give the Conference Center the # of meals to prepare. PLEASE go to the Seawolfpack.com website and sign up for the banquet NOW. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU ARRIVE to let me know you want to attend the banquet.

Also, if you haven’t made your lodging reservations yet, there are only a few rooms left at the Silverdale Beach Hotel and the Hampton Inn. If you can’t get reservations at either, send me an email and I’ll try to find other Hotels with rooms in the area.

Finally, if you are still trying to decide if you want to come, (and I know many of you are) I ask you to decide to “JUST DO IT”. The more shipmates that show up for the reunion, the better it will be for all. Don’t wait for the next reunion; you never know what the future may bring for any of us.

I look forward to seeing all of you here for the SEAWOLFPACK REUNION 2007.

Regards,

Dave Brink, Seawolfpack Association VP

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home